The first draft of the second edition is complete and a lot of the editing work is done. There are a couple of big changes….
- SpringXD has now been replaced with Kafka and how to perform self training machine learning models (with Neural Networks, Linear Regression and Decision Trees).
- The chapter on Spark got a rewrite to bring it up to date (oh and bye Scala….)
- New chapters on math/stats and stuff, machine learning with text and machine learning with images.
- A whole new chapter on data preparation, extraction with Apache Tika and so on.
- Some jokes have been removed…..
You can see the page on the Wiley website for more information (it’s being updated while edits are ongoing) so it might not be 100% accurate.
If you want to preorder on Amazon (thank you in advance) then you can do so here.